To all BWWPL Member Club
Update CV-19 & Suspension of the League
Further to the Committee’s decision to suspend the League temporarily, the Committee has reviewed the decision and the suspension is to remain in place.
This is likely to be to the end of May 2020 in accordance with current guidance issued, but the Committee will keep this decision under review.
I am certain that Clubs will have a lot of questions over what this means for the remainder of the season, assuming that at some point in the season the League recommences. The Committee are of the view that there is little point in seeking to address questions received to date until such time as we know when the League may be able to be recommenced.
The Committee will write toward the end of May unless circumstances change materially prior to that time.
In the meantime, stay safe and keep as active as you can.